A f t e r W e d d i n g

T h e S e r i e s


Daisypath Ticker

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

On Bonding and Farewell



Last Sunday, My mom and my 2 lil bros went back abroad already. They came here to grace our wedding and have a short vacation. As always goodbyes at d airport are painful. Seeing them go..knowing that you're not going to see them after 4 long years..just hurts..
I had a lot of regrets that i wasnt able to do when they were here.

1.) I wasnt able to bring them to boracay which i promised them. Iwasnt able to keep my promise because I couldn't take another leave in the ofc after the leave i took for the wedding and honeymoon. I hope the next time they're here i will be able to bring them there.

2.) Another regret was not spending time with them on weekdays. simply becoz i have work. but i did go home on weekends leaving jim home alone.

3.) We didn't had a lot of pictures during our wedding. I was so pre occupied during the event greeting guest. **sigh**

4.) I wasn't able to treat them in a fine resto. I was broke coping with the wedding expenses that I incurred. **sigh**

But despite all these regrets, im happy to have done these things to them:

1.) Spend quality time on weekends.



2.) Watch Movie with them.



3.) Have spa at suriya with my mom.

4.) Go to tagaytay with them.



5.) Buy her a good hair iron and other stuffs.

6.) Was able to give her the parents album and raw video as a remembrance.

7.) Go to enchanted kingdom with them. i hope i get a little richer so that next time i could bring them to disney HK.=P



That's how I love them. Am i sweet or what? Hehehee
Kidding aside I am going to miss them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home